The Luxury Toyota Innova looks boxy as compared to the Xylo and Etc. The twin horizontal slats on the radiator grille blend into the wrap around rectangular double-barrel headlamps. The headlights are projector units, and there is an addition of DRLs in this new version. The side profile, thanks to the roofline, gives the car a much sleeker appearance.
Space has been the Innova’s forte and the Crysta takes it a level further. Longer, wider and taller than the outgoing car, the Crysta offers comfortable seating in the first and second row. While the third row seating is still a bit low for long hauls, it is one of the better places to be in within the segment. The top-spec car now gets power seats and climate control with separate zone for rear passengers continues to cool the barge. The digital display at the top center of the dash continues to read out time, temperature and other bits. The touch-screen infotainment system on the dash doesn’t feel like a retro-fit and is intuitive to use. The new steering wheel gets metal highlights and steering mounted controls.
ALL FARES ARE ONE SIDE DROP.
- Chandigarh To Delhi → Rs. 3400
- Chandigarh – Dharamshala→ Rs. 5400
- Chandigarh To Shimla → Rs. 3400
- Chandigarh To Manali→ Rs. 6500
- Chandigarh To Amritsar → Rs. 2500
- Chandigarh To Katra → Rs. 9000
- Chandigarh To Dalhousie → Rs. Rs. 8800
- Chandigarh To Kasol → Rs. 6300
SERVICE OFFERED IN THIS VEHICLE
- Point to point service
- Dedicated chauffeur service
- Air port /Railway Station / Bus Stand transfer
- Driver Night service Charge: Rs.200
- Toll Tax,Parking fees paid by cutsomer